Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Secret Life: uhhhh, WTF! FFS!

By day, I am but a dedicated first-time mommy and befuddled new-and-first-time-wifey. Basically, I have NFC WTF is happening anywhere in my life. Except, except my friends, that in the wee hours of the night and the early early break-a break-a dawn, in the world... hte World... or Warcraft. whatefer. IMA Night Elf DURID biotches! sukmycyclone. ya. iwennt there. u hate me in arena. I DON'T have TIME to atype rihgt idyutz

ugh.

Tha'ts right folds. The world where speliing no longer matters. where punctuation is my automated msg that procalims pwnd ur stoopid ass u fkn nub!!! (I don't really have that macro, even though I think that in my feeble mind...)

Os ya.

if you understood what I just said, huzzah. but in light of me reading what I just wrote, I think that my husband's exquisitely foreign "male language" looks pretty good right about now... No wonder he thinks I'm loony toons.

More to come later. This was supposed to be a different post but I think that Big Him is right; I need help...

LF AVpremade? PST >mynmehere<>

3 comments:

cIII said...

Night Elf Mowhawk. FTW!!!

DQFFS! said...

MR.T!: "I'm Mr. T and this is my Night Elf Mohawk"

Director: "Uh, T., there's no such thing as a Night Elf Mohawk"

MR.T!: "Shut up, fool"

MR.T!: "Like I was saying... my Mohawk storms through mighty forests on his Frost Saber. My Mohawk..."

Director: "T., it's a warrior, not a Mohawk."

MR.T!: "Well maybe Mr. T hacked the game and created a Mohawk class. Maybe Mr. T's pretty handy with computers. Had that occurred to you Mr. condescending director?"

MR.T!: "I'm Mr. T. And I'm a Night Elf Mohawk."

MR.T!: "What's your game?"
World of Warcraft. Try it free at TryWarcraft.com!

ROFLOLCOPTOR!

Yes, I need more sleep and less coffee.

DQFFS! said...

and this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epBdCZWZSuU